Sunday, December 25, 2011

And so it begins...

2011 was the year of stalking teacher blogs....

I came across some amazing teachers, incredible classrooms and invaluable resources and as a result I made a resolution to join the blogosphere. Hopefully this will be my way of mingling with some of the ladies I have been inspired by this past year and will motivate me to make my own materials (rather than relying on TPT and my laminating machine) and give me an outlet to share them.

There are no promises that this blog will be as aesthetically pleasing as the ones I frequent, but my passion for what I do is just the same.

Here is a brief glimpse of the space in which I spend most of my time...

Welcome to my classroom (it is no longer this neat or empty) and more importantly to the chronicle of my adventures Teaching in the City!

No comments:

Post a Comment