Sunday, January 8, 2012

FREE Winter Math Worksheets

Weekend.... what does that word even mean?
Since I work most weekends, for me that word means running around like a crazy person trying to accomplish everything I was too tired to do during the week and spending several hours on a train. This weekend I brought my laptop for my commute so I could work on some future units and so I could finally post the Winter Math worksheets I promised on my TPT. They are available there for FREE (let me know if you download) and are meant to be used in conjunction with my Winter Math packet.





Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! Next weekend I have 3 whole days off.... the next 5 cannot go fast enough :)

I promise I will catch up next week and acknowledge all of my comments/new followers/blog awards!

1 comment:

  1. Love your math worksheets! Thanks so much for sharing and stopping by my blog. :) Hope you have a great weekend!

    Second Grade Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete